Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30 Things in 30 Days (#27: Body)

Day 27: What is Your Favorite Part of Your Body and Why?

My favorite part of my body is the same thing I find most intriguing about any other person: eyes. They're so full of life, and I feel like you really get to know a person by looking in their eyes. The color of them, the expression in them, the way you can connect to another person - they're just the most interesting part of a person's physical appearance. Personally, I like the color of my eyes, especially when in the sunlight and the green comes out a little. My eyes are more an amber brown - with hints of green and yellow if the light hits just right. And, my most favorite part of putting on make-up is decorating my eyes with eyeliner or mascara and making them pop a little more. I don't like putting on make-up, but the eyes are the most fun part to play with. My eyes don't see very well without contacts/glasses, so that, of course, is not my favorite, but I love that they still work (with a great deal of help!). Vision is truly remarkable, and being able to read someone by looking in their eyes - another amazing quality of humans. So, without a doubt, the answer is my eyes.
*Past posts in this series can be found here: Day 1, Day 2Day 3Day 4, Day 5Day 6Day 7Day 8Day 9Day 10Day 11Day 12Day 13Day 14Day 15Day 16Day 17Day 18Day 19Day 20,Day 21Day 22Day 23Day 24Day 25, Day 26

No comments:

Post a Comment