Sunday, April 20, 2014

30 Things in 30 Days (#18: Spouse Loves)

Day 18: What Do You Think Your Spouse Loves Most About You?

I'd really, really like to ask Sam the answer to this question before I answer it myself, but I'll play along and answer it on my own... and THEN I'll ask him the real answer. If anything, maybe it will start a great conversation between us about the things we love about each other. So often, we talk about our children and what we love so much about them. Those conversations go on and on - and leave us feeling so enamored with our children even more, and perhaps we're a little giddy afterward. It can't hurt to focus on us every once in a while.

So, if I had to guess, I'm pretty sure my boobs would be Sam's favorite thing about me. But, surely he could muster up a better response than that. . . maybe. I think he thinks I'm a great mom. He's told me before that if he had married someone else, he'd be more worried about his kids. He knows I always have their best interests at heart, and he trusts that I'm always making the best decisions I (at least think I) can for them and for us. But, even more than that, I think he'd say that he loves what a good friend I am to him. I think he'd tell you I was his soul mate - that we complete each others' sentences, that we know what the other is thinking, that we (usually) bring out the best in each other, that we deeply care for each other. And, then, as I rolled my eyes, he'd tell you again about my rack. :)

*Past posts in this series can be found here: Day 1, Day 2Day 3Day 4, Day 5Day 6Day 7Day 8Day 9Day 10Day 11Day 12Day 13Day 14Day 15, Day 16, Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment