Thursday, October 13, 2016

Favorite 3rd Year Memories: Quinn

-Your Lego party was a blast! The cake, the chalk favors, the decor that Daddy and Banner put so much effort and love into, the company and the fun in the pool.

-My Gym classes with you all year. SO much fun. I loved watching your development - from not being able to jump very well to being the best jumper; playing with Bailey (a friend we only knew from our My Gym classes) and watching you two "grow up" throughout the months you spent there; your confidence and ability growing with each class.

-Your "glad dance" when I picked you up from school in September last year - finally happy and not crying

-How you SO want to be like Banner, copying every little thing he does

-Our day at the Fair and how you said, "Daddy keep me safe?" when you saw a big roller coaster you thought we were going on (which we totally wouldn't anyway!)

-Harmonizing peek a boo at dinner as an entire family - yes, weirdos! (October)

-Your Thanksgiving program last year ("There's a turkey on my head on my head.")

-Dancing silly and doing our own little dances to the French cancan

-The way you danced from one room to the next at Legoland

-Introducing you to Knox and how curious you were about him

-Your face in the midnight moonlight as you looked out my bathroom window and said, "Mommy, I see the moon!" after a bathroom visit

-Dancing and singing to "super trouper" ("shoo bop bop, shoo bop bop!")

-The sweet things you have said this year: "Mommy, you win the crown for beautiful mommy," or "Banner I'm going to miss you so much. I don't want you to spend the night out."

-How you run to me at the end of your school day saying, "Mommy!!!!" with a little skip in your step.

-The hay maze at Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment