Friday, June 29, 2012

My Birthday Gift

I'm no photographer, but I've wanted a higher-quality camera for a while. I guess I didn't make that a secret, and for my birthday, Mom, Bob, Brock, Mischelle, Kira, Erick, Sam, and all the kids got me a new Canon camera! I'm still learning all the functions, and I have a LOT to learn on how to make this camera my friend and take great pics with ease. I'm excited to learn this and document my family, my friends, and our activities. As you know from Banner's birthday party post, I made a video for him of the important photos throughout his first year. And, each anniversary, I have made (and will continue to make) a DVD for Sam documenting our year together. So, pictures are important to me. I'm not going to go into business or anything (I'll leave that to my cousin, Logan, and those like her who are more business-minded than I am), but photos capture so many great moments and emotions. So, I want to say thank you to my family for purchasing this gift that will keep on giving. I hope I'm not always the one behind the camera, but if I get to look at images like this, then I'll take it! What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment