Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Hanukkah!

A Christmas tune ("The Twelve Days of Christmas") for a Hanukkah song, as written by Amber, from the perspective of Banner, and illustrated along the way... Enjoy!
- - - - -

On the first night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me- three board books about this holiday.
 
On the second night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - a Mozart cube that played music, but the instrumental sounds just made me cry. (And, earlier in the day, Grandma came over with a special set of CDs for me!)
 

On the third night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - a noise machine with picture projection, just like Grandma has, that will help me take my naps in my crib.

On the fourth night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - some toys that attach to my stroller and my car seat, a night filled with family, lots of menorahs, and tons of family memories.
(Deviating from my song here...It was also our family Hanukkah party, and I got lots of fun stuff from lots of awesome people in my life!)


 For some reason, I don't have a picture with the gift I got from Grandma & Papa, but it was a LOT of clothes!!! Here's a family picture with them, though! :)
Music Studio, Book, and Special Lullaby CD with Aunt Kiki singing on it!iph
Football Taggie Rattle from Aunt Marni, Uncle Scott, Lilly, & Jackson
SO MANY new clothes from Uncle Brock, Aunt Mischelle, Caden, & Mara
My Party Favor from Grandma & Papa
A New Coat from Aunt Jacque & Uncle Freddy, and a generous gift card from Uncle Barry & Aunt Susie
Outfits from Marin & Landry (left) and Aunt Stacy, Uncle Pat, Cody, & Eli (right)

On the fifth night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - 3...whale...bibs, one package of links -  filled with 26 letter shapes, more family memories, even though Grandma picked me up early from another family party!
(Deviating from my song here...It was our family holiday party with another side of the family. I got lots of great gifts from more precious people in my life!)
I didn't get many pictures with the rest of the family this night, but here's one of Mara and me!

And, here's one with my big cousin, Caden!
On the sixth night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - a triangle toy just like my friend, Ella, has, and I...LOVE...IT! I also got more gifts - at a family party - at Zaide's house - and I entertained the family with my growls!
(Departing from my song again... I spent some great time with my cousins, Miles & Colby, and I even said "Dada" for the first time at Zaide's house. Bubbie would have been so proud of me!! I also got even MORE stuff from my amazing family members! I also got a special gift from Bubbie.)


A fun learning toy from Aunt Gayle, Uncle Jason, Miles, & Colby
A shape sorter from NaNa and Uncle Paul
Batman socks from NaNa
Twilight Turtle from Zaide - will light up my room with stars on the ceiling!
More fun toys from Zaide
My first toolbox from Zaide
On the seventh night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - a choo choo loop that I can't play with, until I'm a little older, but I LOVED...UNWRAPPING... IT! Mommy quickly took it, put it in my closet, and I'll play with it in a few short months.
On the eighth night of Hanukkah, my parents gave to me - a plush rocking horsey, who speaks when I squeeze his ears, and also moves mouth, but I'M...SCARED...OF...HIM! But one day I'll ride it, when I can balance better, and then I'll say thanks Mom & Dad, for the best Hanukkah a baby could ever have!!
Happy Hanukkah, Everyone, until next year! :)
Thank you for singing along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment