Monday, September 11, 2017

Party Time!

Last summer, Quinn was finishing a whole year of enrollment at My Gym, so it was fitting to have his 3rd birthday party as a finale to our year together there. It was an amazing party. We had such a fun time, and Quinn loved it. Loved it so much that he wanted his birthday party at My Gym again this year. I tried so hard to get him to reconsider and differentiate his parties, but he wouldn't have it. And, I couldn't blame him. We sure do have fun there, and now that Knox has started classes there, I knew it would be an easy place for Knox to have a great time, too!

As for his selected theme... I have no idea why he chose Spiderman this year. His theme ideas changed from Daniel Tiger (the one I was routing for!), Rainbow, Batman vs Superman, and Team Umizoomi (my second choice). And somehow, he chose Spiderman after all the back and forth, and I have no clue why or how that was even an option as he's never really been a Spiderman fan, but whatever. That's a three-year-old for you! (I'm sure he wouldn't be so fickle and unpredictable now that he's FOUR!)😉

We had a blast celebrating my boy, and we had quite the turn-out, too! With a crazy amount of cousins and a large group of friends, we were over our limit for our party, and it was a bit chaotic. But, we are used to that sort of thing in our family!

Here are some pics from our celebration!
Spidey's Eyes Light Up - with spiders inside them
With Noah and Levi
Party Favors
At home, we opened presents, and Banner read all the cards to Quinn
One of the first gifts he opened was Batman underwear, and he jumped up and down saying, "Bannah, I got what I wanted!" (Thank you, Aunt Kira and family and Grandma & Papa)
I got this (chocolate-smudged) face with nearly every gift! He is one sweet boy who is so gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment