Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Published!!

Okay, not really, but kind of. My friend, Gretchen, told me about this site that takes your blog and turns it into a book for you! It's SO simple and definitely worth the money for both the hardback cover and the color pictures inside. They also put a table of contents at the beginning of the 159-page book. So, now I have a published book of all my writing for my family and for myself. When we got it in the mail, I excitedly showed it to Sam who said, "Can we order more? That way each of our kids will have a copy of everything you've written!" I love that idea, especially because I feel that there are so many life-lessons I've written about, and I think it would be neat for our kids to know me pre-baby and pre-marriage. Here's what it looks like:

 Front Cover:
 What the inside looks like:

 Table of Contents (part of it at least!):
Back Cover: 

The website I used to get my book, and the one I will use again to get newer editions once I've posted more entries on my blog in a year or more is: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html. Thanks, Gretch, for the awesome idea!!

1 comment: