Sunday, June 12, 2016

Party for FIVE!


This morning we celebrated Banner's 5th birthday party at one of the fun splash parks in town. I think it went really well! I'm pleased to say that the weather held out so we could actually have the party where we wanted and not have to reschedule like we did when we attempted a splash park party on Banner's 2nd birthday. It was very windy, but I'm glad it wasn't a gazillion degrees outside... it very much reminded me of the weather for Banner's 1st birthday party.

In years past, I pretty much picked the theme based on things Banner was into. This year, I let him choose. I was thinking he'd want a Mario party or Batman. But, he chose Star Wars and pretty much stuck with it for the last several months. This was an easy theme as it's so popular right now! With all the other stress in our lives right now (just had Knox's naming, planned and had Mischelle's sprinkle, and planning on another shower for another friend right now all while trying to put our house on the market and deal with roof damage from a hail storm in March), I wanted this party to be super fun and super easy! I also wanted it to be super inexpensive - and it really turned out to be all of the above! Mostly, I'm glad Banner had a great time with his friends and family!











Colby & Quinn
Bree & Evan





They both turned 5 this week!

With Teddy






3.5 months

With Evan and Ivy



Happy 5th Birthday, Banner Boone!

No comments:

Post a Comment