Saturday, August 15, 2015

Camp Mommy Finale: Weeks 8-10

*Somehow this post never got published, but I wanted a record of what we did at the end of Summer 2015, especially as my "stay at home" days neared an end before the school year started and I began a part-time job, so I'm publishing it in late January 2016 with but scheduling it to post as if I did post it back in August. Whoops!

Week 8:
There was time at Bake & Play, the library, Coop, Play Street, and fishing with Zaide.

Week 9:
There was another visit to the rec center pool, to My Gym, Palaestra play group, a frozen yogurt date to commemorate the last day of camp for Banner, and KinderCooks visit for B, as well.

Week 10:
I took the boys to Kidmania, they went with me to a very exciting ultrasound doctor appointment, spent a day with Daddy when Mommy went to work, enjoyed a day at Gymnastics Place, and had one final visit to Play Street for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment